25 July 2012

Aljaž Celarc - I wish I was alone, so I travel


Title: I wish I was alone, so I travel
Artist: Aljaž Celarc
32 pages
A5: 210 x 148 mm, 8.3 x 5.8 in
22 b&w photographs, 2 posters edition of 40, hand numbered and signed digital print
7 euros + shipping (2 euros worldwide)
Limited edition of 10 zines available for 10 euros with original B&W single edition darkroom print sized 14x21 cm.

"I wish I was alone, so I travel is a document about my attempt to climb Armenia's and Georgia's highest peaks. I also wanted to document the life there, yet I was only a beginner with no ideas. Two years later I edited the photos once more: it felt like I was emotionally blind at the time, since I missed my loved one so much. I learned that one associates with landscape and people nearby: if I don't have a home I am s stranger."

to order

No comments:

Post a Comment